3-Zone Thermal Shock Tester
3-Zone Thermal Shock Tester
The 3-zone thermal shock testing chamber has a high-temperature zone, a low-temperature zone, and a testing zone. It is used to test the degree to which a material can endure in a continuous environment of high temperature and low temperature in an instant so as to test its chemical changes or physical damage caused by thermal expansion and contraction in a short period of time.
|Humidity range||%RH||20-98 (5% can be customized)|
|Cooling time||min||Model T: ≤35, Model F: ≤60,
Model X:≤70, Model S:≤80
- The system features a large 7-inch TFT true color LCD screen with LED backlight (800*400).
- It has a user-friendly PLC touch screen input system that is easy to learn and operate.
- The system offers powerful functions and provides real-time display of temperature PV and SV curves, historical storage curves, and group curves with progress status.
- It supports up to 120 groups of programs and 1200 segments, with each segment capable of running for up to 999 hours.
- The system also offers USB communication interface for backup and historical data, as well as optional RS485 and RS232 interfaces for PC control and monitoring.
- It records error history and provides English and Chinese language options.
- Multiple alarm functions are included to display on the screen for quick resolution
- Additional features include program correction, clearing, appointment, start, key lock, and the ability to download historical curves in BMP format via USB.
- Selected compressor: imported Germany Bitzer hermetic compressor with lower noise, more stable operation and better performance;
- Standardization of refrigeration unit modules, divided into three modules: partial assembly, final assembly, and condensing evaporator; establish a pipe bending language manual to ensure the uniformity of pipeline production;
- Standardized modules are easy to install, repair, and maintain;
- All pipelines are welded with nitrogen protection to ensure that the inside of the pipeline is not oxidized, and
- the surface of the weld is coated with an anti-corrosion protective layer;
- Adopt HFC (fluorocarbon) refrigerants with zero ozone depletion coefficient;
- The refrigeration system adopts intelligent control, which can adapt to a wide range of loads and consume less power;
- All condensers are equipped with filter devices to protect the normal operation of the unit;
- Adopt components of international famous brands;
Compliance with ASTM G53-77 specifications GB, GJB, MIL, ASTM, CNS, IEC, JIS, AATCC, DIN, Fed Test, BS and SAE.
- Features a static three-chambers product structure;
- It is equipped with a super large window design, facilitating convenient observation of test sample conditions within the chamber;
- The door lock design utilizes leverage principles, ensuring easy operation and effective sealing;
- High wind speed guarantees uniform exposure of samples and enhances overall box uniformity;
- The chamber comes standard with a defrosting device, featuring automatic and manual defrosting functions;
- The box door is equipped with a limit switch that triggers automatic alarms and stops when opened;
- The inner box is constructed with SUS304 stainless steel plate, while the outer box is made of cold-rolled steel plate with baking paint or SUS304 stainless steel;
- To ensure safety, the system, cooling system, and electrical system of the chamber are modularized and arranged separately.