The Crockmeter is used to assess the colorfastness of textiles when exposed to friction, both wet and dry.
|Test head diameter||16mm|
|The friction stroke||104±3mm|
|Operating speed||60 times/min (speed adjustable)|
|Electric tribometer counter||Max 9999|
AATCC 8、AATCC 165、ASTM F1319
ISO 105 D02、ISO 105 X12、JIS L0849
M&S C8、M&S C8A、GB/T 3920
- No need to cut samples;
- Press the self-locking device, fast, labor-saving, firm and reliable clamping of samples;
- With the rear fixing seat, the rear end of the highly elastic sample can be fixed first, and the front end can be stretched before being clamped;
- Non-destructive testing of suspension devices: it is convenient to put
- trousers or clothes sleeves in for testing;
- Skateboard design, just slide left and right, one sample, complete dry and wet friction test;
- Pressure spring design, adaptive to samples of different thicknesses;
- Automatic hanging device, convenient and quick replacement of friction cloth.